Tactical Strategic Planning with Key Stakeholders
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of the current process or structure through a joint review with executive management.
- Design a tactical strategic plan that incorporates actionable items and processes to provide the organization with measurable and attainable goals, collaborating with key stakeholders such as board members, executive officers, and relevant staff.
- Increase the capacity of the board member, executive officers, and staff to analyze and evaluate information.
- Develop an efficient measurement system that will provide accountability; Collect benchmark data and set quantifiable targets and milestones correlated to a timeline and proposed budget.
- Evaluate options against the short-term and long-term financial implications.
Client Engagement Process