Knowledge Gathering & Analysis
- Collect and analyze data to inform the project and review market research, best practices, and innovative approaches that touch upon the project.
- Identify processes, personnel, and business units that will be involved with an implementation process to analyze individual capacity to change.
- Confirm that the analysis of the project has accurately addressed the core issues identified in the previous step.
- Capture historic data to develop projects based on a decision tree analysis.
- Anticipate potential ripple effects in the implementation of a tactical strategic plan.
Client Engagement Process