- Identify the team to implement the tactical strategic plan; this team includes the client's key executives, personnel, and Capital Perception professionals with the appropriate mix of skills and experience to work with the client throughout the implementation process.
- Execute the tactical strategic plan while collecting data for measurement and evaluation.
- Build the capacity of the organization, executive management team, and board to develop and implement new processes, tools, or resources based on a systematic analysis of contributing issues and the business goals.
- Cultivate new leadership and empower employees.
- Test multiple solutions contemplated in the tactical implementation plan to identify the most effective and efficient process to achieve the client's expected outcomes.
Client Engagement Process