Evaluation & Review with Modification of Tactical Strategic Plan
- Evaluate and analyze the project's progress based on the measurement system in the tactical strategic plan.
- Determine whether the process in the tactical strategic plan was followed and executed with fidelity, understand the underlying reasons that any deviations may have occurred.
- Identify unforeseen effects of the implementation phase and incorporate those issues into the tactical strategic plan.
- Re-evaluate decision tree analysis assumptions and adjust according to new data.
- Assess whether or not modifications are needed to accomplish the stated milestones.
Client Engagement Process