Define Problem & Goals
- Listen and ask the right questions to understand the client and the executive management team and accurately assess the client's needs, objectives, and capacity.
- Define the project and expected outcomes for the business, understanding the executive management team's ability to accept change and allocate resources to the project.
- Use a comprehensive and holistic approach to gauge business capacity and opportunities.
- Meet with the client's key stakeholders such as board members, executive officers, and staff to ensure that there is full ownership of the proposed project.
- Determine the extent to which the client's board members and executive officers prefer to be involved at each step of the consulting cycle.
Client Engagement Process