Slifkin has 28 years of experience in the orchestration of business
resources with enterprise objectives, senior level leadership in
project and program solutions, delivery excellence, and information
technology strategic planning. He has broad senior level experience
that gives him a unique insight towards achieving client goals and
a background including Operations Director, Management and Technology
Consulting, and Project Portfolio Management. Mr. Slifkin provides
advanced strategic and tactical leadership to achieve significant
benefits and results that meet and exceed the client's objectives
through the successful application of business-driven technology
Mr. Slifkin has achieved a record of successful senior level technology consulting, solution development, and on-budget delivery of client engagements. By fully replacing of a major financial institution's complete retail banking system, he saved the bank $40M in the first year of operation with no resistance to the change from the business user community. Recently, he orchestrated and led the overhaul and rewriting of the legacy retail system for a leading international drug store chain and planned the off-shoring of the application.
As a result of disciplined PMO processes, process improvement, and staff realignment he eliminated $11.5M of contract loss reserves at Unisys.
Mr. Slifkin also has substantial experience working with financial institutions in the US and in Europe. While at Broadway Seymour, he worked exclusively with the 50 largest financial institutions and their application software vendors. In 1991, during his time at KPMG Peat Marwick, he provided operations and technology consulting as one of three Western participants in the creation of the Mosbusinessbank in Moscow, Russia.
During his career, Mr. Slifkin’s domestic and international
consulting experience includes more than 12 major financial institutions,
24 state and local government agencies, and engagements with retail
and commercial clients.
- Business process redesign saving $40M in first year
- Strategic information systems planning and enterprise program management services to secure venture capital
- Tactical project management processes to achieve 10% improvement in gross margins
- Methodist College
BA, Business Administration
- Regional Practice Manager, Global Business Risk and PMO Consulting Practice, Tata Consultancy Services
- Partner, Unisys Corporation
- Senior Vice President, Consulting Services, Broadway Seymour
- Partner, Southeast Region Financial Institutions Practice, KPMG Peat Marwick
- Senior Manager, Southeast Region Financial Institutions Management Consulting, Price Waterhouse
- Director, Centralized Operations, Citibank
- First Lieutenant, US Army